Thursday, February 27, 2014

What Type of Books do You Read Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

What Type of Books do You Read Based on Your Zodiac Sign?


What's your sign? Mine is Sagittarius. I know what I like to read, so I wanted to see what experts of the zodiac would say about my reading choices. I pulled bits and pieces from parts of my research and jumbled them all up to make sense. These are the tidbits I found.

Let's  have a little fun and see if what they say matches what you like to read.

Aries

Aries are always too busy socializing to read much or prefer to not read at all, but if they did, they would read  "how to influence others" type of books, management, motivational


 Taurus

"How to manage your money" type of books, magazines like "Better Homes and Gardens"


 Gemini

Very clever reads or thrillers, a book frequented by book clubs. This sign seems to be quite the conversationalist and would want to be on the up and up about popular books.

 Cancer

Cook books and 'How to take care of your family and finances' or 'get rich quick' books


Leo

Definitely not interested in reading unless the book is about themselves, poetry, philosophy.

 Virgo

Anything analytical, heavy science books, books on health

Libra

History, maybe even historical romance

Scorpio

Murder mysteries, ghost stories.

 Sagittarius

Political, crime novels, spiritual

 Capricorns

Self-improvement books

 Aquarius

Will read just about anything and everything.

 Pisces

Philosophy books, Book of Quotes, Artsy books, Yoga  and Zen-like stuff.


Like I mentioned before, I'm a Sagittarius and I believe the experts are WRONG! I am probably the least political person you will find. I steer clear of all things politics. Crime novels are okay, but I definitely don't lean that way unless it comes REALLY VERY VERY HIGHLY recommended. Other than that...nope. Fantasy, romance, adventure, action, those are my types of books that I gravitate toward. It's silly because most Sags are very down to earth which I am in my real life, but not when I'm reading. That is my escape.

So what say you? Are the experts correct? Or are they batsh*t crazy? What's your sign and what do you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment