Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Review of Jenny Pox by JL Bryan


Jenny Pox

My Review of Jenny Pox by JL Bryan


I loved this book. You see a lot of supernatural these days. I’m not complaining, but it’s the truth. Some things can get a little run into the ground, if you know what I mean. Jenny Pox was separate of the common supernaturals. It was a breath of fresh air. Could you imagine never in your entire life being able to touch someone in fear that you would kill them? That is…until you met the one person you can. Even for her father to hug her he had to don a suit with mittens and if I recall correctly some sort of net over his head.

There were three supernatural characters in this book with very different and unique powers. One spreads love, one healing, and one disease.

I enjoyed Jenny Pox until the end.

The end was sooooo outlandish. I thought for sure it was all going to be a joke and she would wake up from this crazy dream. The book was so good up until that point. I did enjoy the gruesomeness of it all at the end but it just didn’t make sense and it could have been pulled off in a much better fashion.

I won’t deny it though…even though the end was craziness in a hand basket, I still loved, loved, loved the story. You could really connect with Jenny, Seth, and even Jenny’s dad.
4.91 Stars!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment