Monday, April 15, 2013

YA Books Set in New York City, Novels in New York City Setting

 

YA Books Set in New York City



I'm super excited because my hubby is coming come from Afghanistan in oh...56 days (who's counting?). To celebrate his homecoming, we are getting away from home. Hey, we're both Sagittarius, we love to travel. My country boy hubby decided we should take a trip to NYC, one of the settings of my novel, Culture Shock. Not because of the book, but just to satisfy our adventurous natures.

In honor of our future vacay and the city that never sleeps, I've decided to make up a list of YA books that take place in New York City.

Culture Shock, Jeanette Pekala












City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments), Cassandra Clare




Blue Bloods, Melissa De La Cruz











Darker Still, Leanna Renee Hieber









Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger









The Princess Diaries, Meg Cabot

 
 
Other Books Set in New York City:
 
Gossip Girl, Cicely Von Ziegesar
Bunheads, Sophie Flack
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan
and (I know it's not YA, but I love this book) Something Borrowed, Emily Giffin
 

***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.
Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/
Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor
Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala
 
 




 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment