Top Ten Craziest Book Titles
1. The Mullet: Hairstyle of the Gods, Mark Larson
2. Zen of Farting, Carl Japikse
*I think I'll cut some cheese to grate over my bean dip to enjoy this book. It's good for the heart.
3. How to Pee Standing Up: Tips for Hip Chicks, Anna Skinner
*Does this technique really require a book?
4. Wallbanger, Alice Clayton
*I actually read this one and I loved it. The humor was spot on hilarious.
5. 101 Super Uses for Tampon Applicators, Lori Katz and Barbara Meyer
*Way to be resourceful. Yhew!
6. Be Bold With Bananas, Crescent Books
* I ain't even touchin' that one.
7. Raising Smart Kids FOR DUMMIES, Marlene Targ Brill
*The perfect baby shower gift.
8. On Bullsh*t, Harry G. Franfurt
*With the amount of BS in this world, I bet this book is over 1,000 pages.
9. The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
*I knew it! I knew those chocolate bunnies would come back for revenge. They keep making them bigger and bigger. The apocalypse is upon us in the form of leftover Easter candy!!!
10. Knitting With Dog Hair, Kendall Crolius
*There are no words.
11. A Brief History of Everything
12. Goblin Proofing One's Chicken Coop, Reginald Bakeley
*This is a serious problem. I'm so glad there's a book that addresses this issue. I just can't seem to keep the goblins out.
13. The Big Coloring Book of Vaginas, Morgan Hastings
14. Living With Crazy Buttocks, Kaz Cooke
*I live everyday with a crazy buttocks!
If you liked this kind of off-the-wall humor, you'll love Culture Shock by Jeanette Pekala. Now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
CULTURE SHOCK is a witty tale of mystery and romance with a large helping of southern hospitality.
Macy Holmes is a seventeen-year-old socially-isolated introvert since her best friend's death a year ago. When her family decides to move from Manhattan to the quaint country town of Bougainvillea, Florida, Macy finds she's in a completely different world. Macy is no longer the outsider hiding behind designer clothes when she is sought out by three strange students, one of whom she is particularly interested in. The more time she spends with Chad the more things don't add up. When his true identity is finally revealed, Macy is pulled into a supernatural society with its saturation of inhabitants residing in Bougainvillea.
You would think she has enough on her plate, but no, then her dreams become infiltrated by an external magical force, Macy and her band of supernatural misfits must find the culprit behind the magic-induced nightmares. They must dodge zombie assassins, shifty shape-shifters and high school bullies in order to stop this perpetrator before Macy, her friends or her parents pay the ultimate price. Especially when Macy has the sneaking suspicion that these dreams are reality...
***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.
Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/
Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor
Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala