Monday, April 29, 2013

Interview Questions

Interview Questions


Hey y'all I need your help. I was asked to do a video interview where I answer questions about the book I created, Culture Shock or about myself. Could you please take the time to comment below or post to Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.

You can also email me at jdpekala@gmail.com to ask questions. Pretty much anything is acceptable. Anything goes. Try to keep it PG-ish since there will be young viewers, but not too much that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

I'll be creating the video (trust me...it will be a comedy) using your interview questions and will air it on my blog, website, social networks, etc.

(Rubbing hands together deviantly) This should be fun...Whahahahahaha!


CULTURE SHOCK is a witty tale of mystery and romance with a large helping of southern hospitality.

Macy Holmes is a seventeen-year-old socially-isolated introvert since her best friend's death a year ago. When her family decides to move from Manhattan to the quaint country town of Bougainvillea, Florida, Macy finds she's in a completely different world. Macy is no longer the outsider hiding behind designer clothes when she is sought out by three strange students, one of whom she is particularly interested in. The more time she spends with Chad the more things don't add up. When his true identity is finally revealed, Macy is pulled into a supernatural society with its saturation of inhabitants residing in Bougainvillea.

You would think she has enough on her plate, but no, then her dreams become infiltrated by an external magical force, Macy and her band of supernatural misfits must find the culprit behind the magic-induced nightmares. They must dodge zombie assassins, shifty shape-shifters and high school bullies in order to stop this perpetrator before Macy, her friends or her parents pay the ultimate price. Especially when Macy has the sneaking suspicion that these dreams are reality...
 
Culture Shock...When dreams become nightmares and nightmares become reality...
***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.
Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/
Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor
Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala
 

 Love, Peace and Chicken Gease,

J XOXO

 

4 comments:

  1. So, here it goes, Jeanette:
    What made you write a mystery thriller? And who is the blue-print for the heroine, Macy?
    Good luck on the interview!
    Cris
    cristianeserruya.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristiane,

      Great questions! I will definitely add those to the interview! I'll let you know when it's available for viewing. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. What is the primary focus or point of your book? Does your book strive to accomplish something intellectual, social, geopolitical, metaphysical, cultural, societal, emotional, relational, or recreational?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Questions!!! Thank you so much for asking. I can't wait to film the video to give you the answers. I'll let you know when it's available for viewing. Thanks again!

      Delete