Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reasons #22 & 23: 25 Reasons to Read Culture Shock

Reasons #22 & 23: 25 Reasons to Read Culture Shock


Here's another installment of the 25 reasons to read Culture Shock by Jeanette Pekala. The book itself will be released on March 26, 2013. You can find it in ebook format and paperback. It will be accessible through kindle, nook, ipad, iphones, android and good 'ol fashion paper. I'm very excited for the release and have been getting rave reviews from my advanced readers. I'm truly surprised. I love it and really enjoy reading it over and over and over again, but to hear people--some complete strangers--say they love Culture Shock is absolutely amazing. I'm still super nervous to release it to the world, but the overwhelming support and likeability of the story are helping me gain confidence that I can be a successful writer.

It's been a long arduous process. I finished writing the book over a year ago and through many trials and tribulations I've finally reached the finish line. I'm proud of the story I created from my demented kooky brain and am sooooo glad others are enjoying it as well. The few people that have read it so far have mentioned that they can't wait for the second installment in the series. That feels AMAZING! (Wow, could I come up with a different word??? I call myself a writer and all, I should be able to come up with a different synonym, but amazing really does sum it up for me.)

Okay, back to #22 and #23.

The #22 and #23 Reasons You Should Read Culture Shock is:

22. You'd like to pinpoint Bougainvillea, FL on a map.

23. You love old historic homes and love them to come alive once again in modern literature.



***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.

Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment