Monday, March 4, 2013

Reason #4: Why You Should Read CULTURE SHOCK

Reason #4: Why You Should Read CULTURE SHOCK


In anticipation of the book release of Culture Shock by Jeanette Pekala on March 26, 2013, I've decided to have a little fun. Not only will you learn little tidbits about the book, but they are funny or intriguing so you'll find yourself tuning in everyday to see the next installment. The 25 reasons will take you all the way to the day before the release date. Don't forget to read the EXCERPT

The #4 Reason You Should Read Culture Shock by Jeanette Pekala is:


It's funny and fantastical at times while dangerous and suspenseful at others.


***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.

Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanette, I'm a new follower. I know writing a novel is a long, grueling process - one I've started and given up on more times than I can count - so I just wanted to say congratlations on your upcoming release! I'll definitely try to check it out when I have a bit more time, love stories with a dangerous edge are my guilty pleasure. ;)

    Best of luck!!!!

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much Kelly!!! I'm excited myself. It has been a long process...

      Delete
  2. Read the excerpt and really enjoyed it. I love all the detail you have included but the story is still flowing along. And makes me keep want to reading more.

    Best of luck with your publication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish,

      Thank you for the feedback. I always appreciate it. I believe details bring the story to life. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following along on my blog. I love details in a book, really helps me to picture it in my head and like you say bring it to life.

      Delete
  3. I am always down for a funny read! This one sounds like it will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely make you laugh, though it has many elements. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete