Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reason #14: 25 Reasons to Read Culture Shock

Reason #14: 25 Reasons You Should Read CULTURE SHOCK



Only 11 days until the release on March 26th !!!!

I hope everyone is getting hyped up with the 25 reasons. Remember, these are all little clues about the book. If you like what you see, you may just enjoy Culture Shock. It's an easy read with a little bit of everything: mystery, romance, paranormal, horror and humor.

One of my beta readers said there were certain parts that made her laugh out loud. If you're an avid reader, I'm sure you know that to make you laugh out loud while reading, it is seriously funny. I'm just glad my corny jokes didn't fall flat. I'm always glad to hear beta readers say they are loving it or that it keeps them on the edge of their seats in suspense. Love that!

Okay, enough tooting my own horn. Here's reason #14...

#14 reason why you should read Culture Shock is:

You love finding new current season designer clothes at the local thrift shop.


***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.

Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor

Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Thanks for visiting!!!

Happy Reading,

Jeanette XOXO


4 comments:

  1. I would love it that happened me, sadly my local thrift shop isn't quite that good! Still made good finds there though and its a great place to pick up good books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some amazing thrift stores here in North Florida (US). Maybe not current season designers, but pretty much all designer clothes for a fraction of the retail price. I love finding great books at thrift stores too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I followed yours!
    That looks like an amazing book by the way. Putting it on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!

      Delete