Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Funny Stuff: About Reading and Books

Funny Stuff: About Reading and Books


Sorry, I just had to do it. These were too funny not to share. All of them are books or have to do with books. Enjoy!

Just like Dementors…
Yup, exactly.


Little Hunger Games for you on your Tuesday.

Twilight



 They got that boom, boom, pow. Them chickens jackin' their style.



So that's how they learn...



I cannot believe this is a real book. I might just buy it to see what else parents hide from their kids.LOL




I wonder if they ever sell anything?

 Oh man, I know what my kids are getting as stocking stuffers this year!!! 
 
 
 
 


I'm partial to pine.






***Read an excerpt from Culture Shock, my debut novel and a love story with a dangerous edge.

Learn more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JeanettePekalaAuthor

Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

 
Happy Reading,
 
J

4 comments:

  1. Haha, love them. Especially the dementors one. And that colouring book LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them. I figured we all needed a little humor.

      Delete
  2. I laughed out loud with the Black Eyed Peas! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Black Eyed Peas one was pretty good. Glad I found that one.

      Delete