Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Can't Wait Books for 2013

Top Ten CAN'T WAIT Books for 2013


1) The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead

2) The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

3) Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver

4) Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire

5) Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7) by Patricia Briggs

6) House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) by Chloe Neill

7) Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by Charlaine Harris

8) Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand

9) Revealed (House of Night #11) by P.C. Cast

10) Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires #8) by Chloe Neill

I hope you enjoyed my top ten for most anticipated books for 2013. Feel free to comment or let me know if I've missed any that you think I should read. Love to hear from you.

Also, if you want to find out more about me you can visit my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

OR, if you want to read an excerpt for my debut YA series, CULTURE SHOCK, you may do so here.

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Happy Reading,

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment