Monday, January 7, 2013

Review of "Hopeless" by Colleen Hoover



Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.


 _____________________________________________________________________________

My Review:

At first you think it's this cutesy love story with an emotionless girl and a guy with multiple personalities trying to overcome their pasts and hurtful rumors. It really is a nice love story until it starts digging deeper and deeper. Toward the middle to end of the book there are so many surprises and twists that it boggles your mind. I couldn't put it down and couldn't believe some of the stuff happening. I was gasping aloud and cussing up a storm in some parts. I was going nuts toward the climax of the story.

I don't want to blow anything by giving too much of the story line, so you'll just have to read it for yourself. It's definitely worth it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this review and feel free to comment. I love hearing from you. Also, if you want to learn more about me and my debut YA series, CULTURE SHOCK read an except here

Visit my website at http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest @JeanettePekala

Be my friend on goodreads.com Jeanette Pekala

Happy Reading,

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I found your blog through Goodreads. I am now a new follower of yours. Please follow me back at Forever YA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am now a new follower of Forever YA!!!

      Delete