Liebster Award NominationThank you so much to Tiana at http://etherealbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I love blogging, reading and writing. It is a real honor to be nominated for an award for something you love to do. Thanks again! You're the best!
Rules of the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Mini-Thank You Speech:
Thank you so much Tiana from http://etherealbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It's the readers that keep me blogging!
11 Question from Tiana
1. What kind of books do you like to eat?
Anything mature YA, Urban Fantasy, humorous Romance, and occasionally Chick Lit
2. Are you usually organized?
Okay, this is going to sound strage, but here it goes. If you look around me house, you would say I'm not an organized person, but open hidden areas (like drawers or closets) and they are perfectly arranged and organized. Don't judge!
3. Who's your favourite author?
Richelle Mead or of course, myself
4. How tall are you? (just to figure out whether I'm short or not :P)
I'm a shorty...4 foot 10
5. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, traveling, cooking, dancing and singing in the shower.
6. Do you like stickers?
Being obsessed with Lisa Frank when I was a wee one, yes, I love me some stickers...still do!
7. Are these questions getting boring? (I'm really running out of them!)
Nope, who doesn't like to talk about themselves. LOL.
8. Which is your favourite Disney character?
9. Canada or the United States?
10. If you wrote a book, what would the title be?
I have written a book and it is titled, "Culture Shock"
11. Can you think of better questions than these?
Don't know yet...I haven't attempted to, but I'm sure I'm struggle too!
Random Facts About Jeanette Pekala:
1. I rather read than clean.
2. I have a brother and a sister.
3. I'm a writer.
4. I hate talking on the phone.
5. I recycle.
6. My eyes have actually changed color in the past 2 years...I swear, from gray blue to aqua green.
7. I was a cheerleader for 10 years.
8. I play the piano.
9. My big curly hair takes me to five feet even...LOL
10. I'm an army wife.
11. I'm a Florida Gator fan!!!!
My Nominees (In no particular order):
1. Ankita at http://booklokcoffee.blogspot.com/
2. Kylee at http://babblingofabookaholic.blogspot.com/
3. Sophia at http://bookwyrming-thoughts.blogspot.com/
4. Amy at http://cafereads.blogspot.com/
5. Isabel at http://sabthebookeater.blogspot.com/
6. Leah at http://diaryofayanovelist.blogspot.com/
7. Annabel at http://leopardkittybooks.blogspot.com/
8. Jane at http://theperksofbeingaborkworm.blogspot.com/
9. Catherine-Catalina at http://thesocialpotatoreviews.blogspot.com/
10. C Connolly at http://fallintofiction.blogspot.com/
11. Divya at http://divyabisht.blogspot.com/
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
3. What character do you have the biggest crush on?
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. Angel or Devil?
6. Do you have pets?
7. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
8. What is your favorite foreign accent?
9. In your opinion from books made into movies, which movie best portrays the book?
10. Walmart or Target?
11. Which season do you prefer best (summer, winter, fall, spring)?