Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cheapest eBooks Worth Every Penny

Cheapest eBooks Worth Every Penny


I've compiled a list of the ebooks I have on my kindle that were super cheap (the most expensive on this list being $3.99 and the cheapest being FREE), but worth every penny. Books that I've enjoyed thoroughly but have cost very little.

I love when I find a good book that is so cheap, so I thought I would share my list with you. Here you go:

The Rockstar's Daughter (The treadwell Academy Novels) by Caitlyn Duffy, Cost: FREE

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, Cost: $3.99
See Review

Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers #3) by Tara Sivec, Cost: $3.99
See Review

Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell) by R.L. Mathewson, Cost: $0.99

A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King, Cost: FREE

Fire with Fire by Penelope King, Cost: $2.99

Twisted by Amity Hope, Cost: $2.99

Fall From Grace (Mad World) by Christine Zolendz, Cost: $1.50
See Review

Saving Grace (Mad World) by Christine Zolendz, Cost: $1.50
See Review

Her Best Friend's Brother by T.J. Dell, Cost: $1.99

Frosting and Futures (Chocolate Lovers #2) by Tara Sivec, Cost: $3.99
See Review

Snacks and Seduction (Chocolate Lovers #1) by Tara Sivec, Cost: $2.99
See Review

Perfection (A Neighbor From Hell) by R.L. Mathewson, Cost: $0.99

Playing for Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell) by R.L. Mathewson, Cost: $0.99

Spiked Snowballs and Flaming Cats by John C. Daly, Cost: $3.99
See Review

Into YA urban fantasy? Then you'll love my debut series coming out this month, CULTURE SHOCK. Read an excerpt here

Find out more about me on my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest: @JeanettePekala

Happy Reading,

Jeanette


No comments:

Post a Comment