Liebster Award Nomination
Thank you so much to Samantha at http://thoughtsofadreamer-sammy.blogspot.in/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I love blogging, reading and writing. It is a real honor to be nominated for an award for something you love to do. Thanks again! You're the best!
Rules of the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Mini-Thank You Speech:
Thank you so much Samantha at http://thoughtsofadreamer-sammy.blogspot.in/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It's the readers that keep me blogging!
11 Question from Samantha
1. What's your current favorite book/series?
2. Do you let people borrow your books?
Yes, Literature should be shared by all.
3. Do you ever read ebooks? Or do you stick to paper?
Okay, I've become super addicted to ebooks lately. I feel guilty like I've cheated on a longtime lover...paper editions. Sorry baby, it was whispernet that made me do it.
4. Which character would you like to be?
Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy)
5. Which character would you like to be your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife?
Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy...Are you seeing a theme here? LOL)
6. What world would you like to slip into and live on forever?
That' s a hard one....I don't know! I like the world I live in.
7. Do you ever daydream about being a certain character or part of a story?
A lot of the adventurous scenes and love scenes draw me in on occasion.
8. What book got you into reading?
Gone With The Wind
9. What is your favorite genre?
Urban Fantasy (YA, of course)
10. Why did you decide to start blogging?
At first to make money, but now to give readers great reviews and writers support and resources and to promote and network my soon-to-be-released novel.
11. What's your biggest pet peeve?
11 Random Facts About Jeanette Pekala:
1. I rather read than clean.
2. I have a brother and a sister.
3. I'm a writer.
4. I hate talking on the phone.
5. I recycle.
6. My eyes have actually changed color in the past 2 years...I swear, from gray blue to aqua green.
7. I was a cheerleader for 10 years.
8. I play the piano.
9. My big curly hair takes me to five feet even...LOL
10. I'm an army wife.
11. I'm a Florida Gator fan!!!!
My Nominees (In no particular order):
1. Ankita at http://booklokcoffee.blogspot.com/
2. Kylee at http://babblingofabookaholic.blogspot.com/
3. Sophia at http://bookwyrming-thoughts.blogspot.com/
4. Amy at http://cafereads.blogspot.com/
5. Isabel at http://sabthebookeater.blogspot.com/
6. Leah at http://diaryofayanovelist.blogspot.com/
7. Annabel at http://leopardkittybooks.blogspot.com/
8. Jane at http://theperksofbeingaborkworm.blogspot.com/
9. Catherine-Catalina at http://thesocialpotatoreviews.blogspot.com/
10. C Connolly at http://fallintofiction.blogspot.com/
11. Divya at http://divyabisht.blogspot.com/
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
3. What character do you have the biggest crush on?
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. Angel or Devil?
6. Do you have pets?
7. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
8. What is your favorite foreign accent?
9. In your opinion from books made into movies, which movie best portrays the book?
10. Walmart or Target?
11. Which season do you prefer best (summer, winter, fall, spring)?