Monday, December 17, 2012

Tara Sivec Does it AGAIN! Love her!

Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec


Drew and Jenny have spent years being the envy of their friends with their out of control sex lives - well, not really. Mostly it makes their friends want to throw up in their mouths a little.
With two little kids and two busy lives, for the first time, Drew and Jenny aren't on the same page in the bedroom. Drew will stop at nothing to get his previously amorous wife back in the sack and Jenny will do anything for a full night of sleep.
Carter and Claire, and Jim and Liz are their usual (un)helpful selves and are full of advice for the disconnected duo, wanting nothing more than to help restore order to the usually happy couple's lives.
In the third and final installment of the Chocolate Lovers Series, will Drew and Jenny find the spark that's been missing in their marriage, or will the trouble they're having cause a stickier situation than the time Jenny poured honey all over Drew and he fused himself to a tree?

My Review:

Is it wrong that I love her so much I want to have her babies?

Her books are so laugh out loud hilarious I can't get enough of them. They are so mind-in-the gutter crazy with the dialogue (which I love, wish I had the guts to spew some of the sh*t she does in published works) and some of the craziest antics ever. I was dying laughing the whole time that my son turns to my daughter and asks, "what's wrong with mommy?" Yes, it's that hilarious. She is def one of my fav authors and the series is one of my favorite of all time. I thought the series was over ending with Claire and Carter, but Tara Sivec comes back around 4 years after the last book ended and uses Drew and Jenny as the main characters who were probably the craziest and most hilarious (seriously, how many more times can I say hilarious, but sorry it's just so hilarious, I can't think to describe it any other way) characters in this series. I'm glad she did a take from their perspective.

At the end of "Troubles and Treats" there was a sneak peek at Tara's new book, it seems like a serious one not with all the out-of-this-world humor. It comes out in January. I will get it since I love Ms. Sivec sooo much, but I don't know if it will be the same, but I will give it a shot. Who knows? It could be better!!!!!

Don't forget to check out the first chapter of CULTURE SHOCK out sometime in January 2013. See an excerpt here.

Follow me on Twitter: @jeanettepekala

or an goodreads: Jeanette Pekala

Happy Reading,

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment