Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Theme: Top Ten Tuesdays

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books


I've decided to start a new theme every Tuesday called "Top Ten Tuesdays". It could be Top Ten anything. I'm starting off easy with Top Ten Favorite Books. Here we go:

1. Vampire Academy Series, Richelle Mead

2. Seduction and Snacks Series, Tara Sivec

3. Twilight Series, Stephenie Meyer

4. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins

5. Fifty Shade of Grey, E.L. James

6. The Host, Stephenie Meyer

7. Delirium Series, Lauren Oliver

8. Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell

9. Perfection, R.L. Mathewson

10. Divergent, Veronica Roth

Honorable Mentions:
Beautiful Disaster, Jamie McGuire; The Thorn Birds, Colleen McCullough; Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs Series, Molly Harper; Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse Series), Charlaine Harris.

Okay, okay I'll stop. There are just so many that I love. Share with me your top ten. I'd love to pick up a book I haven't discovered yet!

Soon-to-be-released CULTURE SHOCK, my debut novel should be out some time in January. Read an Excerpt here.

Follow me on Twitter: @jeanettepekala

Goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Check out my website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Happy Reading,

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment