Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Topic Thursday!

When disposing of paper: Are you a cruncher or a folder?


As I writer, I always have a pen to paper trying to figure out creative ways to make scenarios work in my books. Like I've mentioned in an earlier post, I jot down every idea I come across whenever I have them, in my little composition notebook.

The scenario I see in the movies of writers typing/writing something on a page, not liking it, then tossing it out. I've never done that because I'll always go back over my notes (even the ones that make no sense at all) and draw inspiration from them. Some times it works and a new avenue of creativity opens up.

So to answer the question, I am a cruncher but not with my writing, only with total trash. Folding? Seriously? I don't have time for that...LOL...jk, Type A's...

Learn more about my soon to be released debut series, CULTURE SHOCK: Follow the link on the homepage to read an excerpt: http://jeanettepekala.com/

LEAVE A COMMENT....ENTERED TO WIN!!!!

Leave a comment on any blog post and be entered to win a $5 Gift Card for Amazon. Time is running out. Get entered today. Less than a week left. The more comments you leave, the more you are entered!

Follow me on Twitter: @JeanettePekala

Happy Reading,

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment