Friday, October 19, 2012

Proofreading Tips

Proofreading and Editing Tips for Writers


Here is an article I found incredibly helpful when editing. These are some things I usually wouldn't look for or break down as much while proofreading my own work. It's broken up into a checklist format to help you stay focused. It may take a while but before you publish, you definitely want the most polished, clean version of your work. Readers hate typos and inconsistencies. I know I do, it's very distracting. This will help eliminate them.

Here's the link:

http://dlmorrese.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/writing-tips-commas-and-editing-checklist/


Find out more about me and my books at: jeanettepekala.com/
On the homepage you can also read an excerpt of my soon to be released YA urban fantasy novel, Culture Shock.

Follow me on Twitter: @JeanettePekala

Be my friend on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala


No comments:

Post a Comment