Friday, October 12, 2012

"Falling from Grace" and "Saving Grace" : Review

"Falling from Grace" and "Saving Grace" by Christine Zolendz

Surprisingly Wonderful!!!! I picked this one up because the synopsis seemed alright and the price was perfect. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. One of my new favorite series.

Zolendz creates such awesome characters. I felt like I knew them personally. I wanted to be Grace and have a friend like Lea. It was a great story.











The chemistry between Shane and Grace is undeniable. Some scorching scenes didn't even involve touching. Be aware there is lots of chemistry, drinking and rock music. You'll enjoy it. It's a good find.

















To find out more about me or to READ MY DEBUT NOVEL, Culture Shock, you can go to: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Follow me on Twitter @jeanettepekala

Also, friend me on goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Remember, make a comment anywhere on this blog on any post and you'll be entered to win an Amazon Gift Card!!!!! You can enter as many times as you like. Comment once = 1 entry, comment 20 times = 20 entries....

No comments:

Post a Comment