Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review of "Rapture" by Lauren Kate

So....I've read all 4 books in the Fallen series (Fallen, Torment, Passion, Rapture), except for Fallen in Love, which I just learned was added to the series. Rapture was the final book. It just came out this month (August 2012).

The series started out great. The first book, Fallen, drew me in. The second and third books became soooo confusing with all the angel mumbo-jumbo. It was hard to keep up, but as I learned in the final book, Rapture, it was essential to the story.

It was still confusing while reading the fourth book, but exciting as well, yet sometimes it was a little boring or sappy, but I stuck it out. When I start reading a series and like the writer's style, I will stick it out. I'm glad I did because the end was spectacular. Perfect ending.

Don't forget to check out my author profile website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

An excerpt from my debut series will be released soon. Check for updates!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @jeanettepekala

or goodreads.com: Jeanette Pekala

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment