Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random Topic: Have you ever tried writing a song?

Random Topic:

Have you ever tried writing a song? Did you fail horribly or excel? Did you put it to music or go a Capella? What kind of song was it?

Share your songwriting experiences:

Here's mine:

Oh goodness! I have written some seriously bad stuff and some surprisingly great stuff. Mostly my songs start as poems and progress into music. I even wrote a rap once and busted out the bars with someone beat boxing along (that was my failing horribly song...it was bad), but the greatest songs I think I've written are the ones I make up on the fly.

The cheesier the better when it comes to my songwriting abilities. Mostly my songs are about my dog or putting my kids to bed....(happy times!)



No comments:

Post a Comment