Friday, July 13, 2012

Review of EASY by Tammara Webber

EASY by Tammara Webber

A girl who believes trust can be misplaced, promises are made to be broken, and loyalty is an illusion.

A boy who believes truth is relative, lies can mask unbearable pain, and guilt is eternal.


Will what they find in each other validate their conclusions, or disprove them all?

I just finished reading EASY. It was awesome. It made it so EASY for me to ignore my responsibilities. I didn't want to put it down. I finished it in one day.

You gotta love a dark and dangerous guy with a past. I loved Lucas' character and Jacqueline I could relate to. It was a gripping love story. A little spicy and a little sweet.

It's a story of strength and empowerment at the same time that it's about love and coming-of-age. Anyways, I loved it totally. I love the way Webber writes and the general flow of the book.

Don't forget to check out my author profile website: http://jeanettepekala.com/

And my other traveler blog: http://visithighsprings.blogspot.com/

Follow me at Twitter: @jeanettepekala

As always...Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment